Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

SPORTS! SPORTS! AND MORE SPORTS!

Time for another challenge and since it's a nice time to be outside and play what better way to do it but, to play sports.  Yep, let us see your creations with a Sports Theme.  Any type of Sport will do just as long as it's sports related.  This time around we will have 3 winners!! First place will recieve 3 digis, Second place will recieve 2 digis, and 3rd place will recieve 1 digi.   Thank you to our Sponsor Kenny K Downloads for the wonderful prizes!!!! 
The man ....

I wielded a mean crayon in my early days growing up in the Bronx, but made the quantum leap to the Mac at my first art studio job in 1990, and have been working as a digital artist ever since. My previous work experience includes seven years in consumer and pharmaceutical ad agencies as a photo retoucher and Mac production artist, a season at MTV Animation, and many, many freelance illustration and Flash animation jobs. These days when I'm not beating the hell out of my bass with the rest of the hooligans in my bands Almost Famous and Air Dogs, I'm hard at work here at my home art studio in Pearl River, NY.

In addition to the digi stamps and forthcoming downloadable content available here at KennyKdownloads.com, much of my other existing work is available for personal and commercial licensing; check out the Licensing section at KennyK.com for more info on my existing properties - and feel free to browse the rest of the site, where tons of my illustration and animation work are on display! PSPers, taggers and digital graphics hobbyists, please see CILM's website for Terms Of Use (TOU) and info on available Kenny K tubes and tube packages.

My name is Elena (a.k.a "Elena K" or "Lady K") and I am the feminine touch of KennyKdownloads.com. I have been producing events and party planning for over 6 years in NYC and am a crafter at heart - I love anything creative, both handmade and digitally produced. I even ventured into business for myself starting a homemade basket company back in 2000; I eventually realized it was the creation that I loved, not the business side. My next leap of faith was to put my natural creative talents to use in the corporate world. Nothing like planning big events in New York on a big budget! Loving it ever since.

Kenny and I have been looking forward to collaborating on a project together since we got married, and we are finally moving on it now with KennyKdownloads.com! While Kenny continually cranks away producing his amazing art, I'll be here on the site to keep things running smoothly, as Kenny bin when time allows.

Thanks for stopping by - we look forward to offering lots more great stuff in the weeks and months to come, so please check back often. Happy crafting!!

Elena and Kenny K

Please Meet our  Guest Design Team Member Deb Mitchell
Hi there,



My name is Deb Mitchell & live in Rockhampton, Central Queensland Australia.

I am Mum to 4 sons, 3 of which are adults now & the youngest is 6 & has Autism.

I have been scrapping for 5 years now & card making for almost a year. I love this

hobby to pieces & I am very lucky to have a very patient partner who turns a

blind eye to all the little packages that arrive at our home hehehe!

I am the Owner of the Emerald Faerie Collection as I wanted to start

my own business & work for myself & I am having an absolute ball doing

it too!

I am so grateful to be able to wake up each day with a smile & make so

many beautiful friends in Blogland whom all inspire me! I am also so happy & excited to be a Guest DT Lady for this very special Challenge & hope I have

inspired you in a small way & you too have a big happy smile to share



Hugz Deb
 
Here is her amazing card to start off the Sports Theme Challenge.......
Please stop by Deb's blog here to leave her a comment on this outstanding card!  She would love to hear from you.

Now here is more awesome cards from our Design Team.......

                                                                     ANNE


                                                                          Kevin


                                                                       Tammy


                                                                         Beth


                                                                          Janette




                                                                          Tammy Louise


                                                                        Kate


                                                                            Nataliya


                                                                            Carolynne



There you have it. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin