Followers

Friday 9 July 2010

Challenge 4 Winners

Well its that time again, time for a new challenge but before we post that here are the winners from challenge Four.

The winner of Stampin Dragon Designs Images and the Promarker Set is

DRUM ROLL .........




Bun Bun Crafts

Please contact me with your postal address so we can sort your prize
dragonslairdesigns@googlemail.com

and the top three this week in no particular order who can display our I Made Top 3 Badge are .......

Lo Lo's Craft Corner


Congrataltions to all please grab your Top 3 Badge and i hope you will come and play again this week :)

4 comments:

  1. oh wow it's me! thank you so much, I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...thx for picking my card as Top 3! I will display the badge on my blog proudly. Congrats ladies on your win and Top 3!!!

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin